Personal Training/Small Group Training [BootCamp]: sessions are non-transferable.
NOTE: Packaged 'in-person' sessions range in price. For example: $45 + $72/hr. Longer time frame packages are less expensive by design. If you start a longer package and need to switch to a shorter package, the fee will be adjusted accordingly. IE Switching a 6 month 1x/wk package ($160/mo) to a 3 month 1x/wk package ($180/mo), will result in a retroactive billing. In this case a $20 Switch adjustment. Conversely, at the discretion of your trainer, you MAY receive a ($20 in this example) credit if you switched the other way around.
If Personal training is billed on a pre-pay basis, client investment must be made before the sessions are conducted. If the monthly payment option is selected, payments must be made on the payment date regardless of whether you are able to make your appointment dates or not.
There is a 1 month grace period with which to complete any outstanding sessions. (ie A six month package may take no more than 7 months to complete) Cheques are to be made out to Mike Clansey. Extended time due to illness or travel is never guaranteed.
RESULTS: I understand that the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and that my progress depends on my ability to follow and learn through instruction, reading and implementing my training email messages, keeping in touch in the private Facebook lounge and other forms of effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions. This includes but is not limited to, following recommendations made during nutrition coaching, not chewing gum in class, showing up early enough to be completely ready before session begins and wearing appropriate footwear.
Reservations for Boot Camp sessions are permitted on a first come, first served basis. For ALL types of sessions, please help our leaders prepare for you by reserving a spot in class-particularly for evening sessions (Drop-in or Boot Camp evening sessions) that are subject to cancellation due to low numbers. A lower rate is provided for those that are willing to commit in advance. All class fees must be paid before attending class. Drop In Class packages can be purchased in person at the studio. Please arrive in time for us to accommodate you in this way. (Chq / Cash / Interac® -Transfer [from home])
Important Update regarding ALL evening classes: Pass holders are required to sign up 24hrs or more in advance for the week's classes they plan to attend. This helps us plan for your class. If you reserve but don't show, a pass will be deducted as if used. If you have an 'unlimited' pass but don't show, one (1) day will be deducted from your expiry date. If for any reason you wish to change your mind, you must cancel your reservation via the Admin (RhinoFit) app (or by logging in to your profile via the RhinoFit web page) no later than 8hrs prior to class start.) Please check your email/ Facebook page before attending class. You will be notified of said cancellation. Please note our schedule can change at any time. All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Personal Training (1 on 1):
I understand that “My Trainer” works on a scheduled appointment basis and thus, it is required that I provide 24 hours notice when canceling an appointment. No charge will be levied should I cancel with MORE than 48 hours notice given. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 48 hours prior notice, the session will be forfeited. I understand that My Trainer recommends that all cancelled sessions be rescheduled to ensure consistency and fitness progress.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
Enrollments/Workshops & Special Programs
Cancellation - 7 days of notice is required for cancellations. Any cancellations by participants or groups with 7 or more days of notice will be processed and a $25.00 administration fee per person will apply.Cancellation Within 6 Days Of program – No cancellations by a person or group will be accepted within 6 days of the beginning of camp; No refund will be provided.
➡Medical Cancellations - Cancellation is permitted where an individual or group is not able to participate for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the individual or group is not permitted to participate is required and upon receipt a refund will be processed minus a $25.00 admin fee and the retail value of the meal plan if it was provided.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: We offer a lower rate when clients commit to a longer term. The term you choose must be fulfilled or forfeited. After all, its about you getting results. Clients are cautioned to make an educated decision when investing in the lower rated term agreements, to fully understand the requirements of the level of commitment and select package accordingly. Agreements are legal and binding. If you're not paying in full, DynaMike Fitness offers a monthly contribution plan. **Not to be confused with Month by Month membership**. DynaMike Fitness reserves the right to permit your Agreement to be dismissed if you provide proof of moving out of Town or an official signed medical note stating you to be unfit for 'any' exercise for longer than a 3 month period. If you're off/away for up to a month, >>you will still make your monthly contribution<< but the time you are away will be added on to the end of your term. ie a 6 month term may take up to 7 months to complete. With a medical leave longer than 4 weeks, submitting a note from your Doctor will allow holds for up to 3 months. Another option will be to buy-out your agreement by paying up for a shorter term and paying the difference if there is some. Often these matters can be resolved on a one on one basis.
Group (Drop In) Classes & Boot Camp 2.0 [small group personal training]:
• Private Training
Sessions are non-refundable unless accompanied by a signed physician letter indicating a permanent medical reason that ANY exercise can be continued.
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 48 hours ahead of time you encouraged to make the session up at a later date; however, this cannot be guaranteed.
• Registered / Enrollment Programs / Small Group Training & Drop In Classes
- Pre-paid (enrollment) Programs are refundable up until 6 days prior to the start date.
- If you are unable to attend a Pre-paid (enrollment) Program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis), we can offer you a refund if you notify us 6 days prior to your session start date. However we do charge a $25 cancellation fee and the retail value of the meal plan if it was provided. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
• NOTES: Service credits are valid for 30 days only!
- If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
• There is no cash refund.
• There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
• We are here to get you results and these results cannot be achieved if you fail to attend the program!
• This is not negotiable.
• Consulting & Meal Planning
- No refunds are available for completed consulting/Meal Planning services.
• Fitness Equipment, clothing and Accessories
- May be returned within 7 days for exchange/credit only. exchanges are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
• Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
We Would Love to Have You Visit Soon!